EU REGULATION (GDPR 2016/679)
The Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 establishes that the person concerned must be informed in advance about the use of data concerning him and that the processing of personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the subject concerned, except in the cases provided by the law.
The following information concerning the processing of personal data is therefore provided:
1) Data controller and contact details
The Data Controller is: FRIGONAUTICA SRL – Via Confin 64 – 30020 TORRE DI MOSTO (VE), Tel. +39.0421 325214, E-mail: email@example.com, the person within the company responsible for the treatment is the Mrs. Irene Pavan, mail firstname.lastname@example.org PEC address email@example.com.
2) Scope of application
The European Privacy Regulation (GDPR) applies with reference to personal data.
Frigonautica srl mainly deals with data of legal or public entities; any personal data of natural persons will be processed by the Data Controller, electronically or manually, in full compliance with the GDPR and subjected to appropriate security measures as required by law. However, even the data and information of legal entities will in any case be treated confidentially and subjected to the same security and adequacy measures.
3) Categories of personal data
If not otherwise provided freely by the interested party, FRIGONAUTICA SRL only deals with “common” personal data. The systematic and continuous processing of “particular data” (as sensitive, medical, judicial, etc.) is excluded.
4) Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of the company FRIGONAUTICA SRL for administrative-accounting and management purposes, as example:
- Management of offers, orders, technical assistance, specific product design
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency checks)
- Supplier management (supplier administration, contract administration, orders, selection invoices in relation to the needs of the company)
- Sending communications relating to FRIGONAUTICA products (newsletter), subject to your consent
5) Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for processing is the fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual relationships. With reference to specific marketing purposes, the legal basis consists of the specific consent provided by the interested party.
6) Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data can be communicated
External companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the commercial relationship such as:
– banks, credit recovery or commercial information companies (only if strictly necessary)
– public or judicial authorities or other institutions (only if required by national or EU laws or directives)
– consultants individuals and associates
– suppliers of materials or services (only if required by the contractual relationship)
– external mailing list manager (for sending newsletters, subject to your consent)
7) Intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization
It is not the intention of the Data Controller to transfer or disclose the data collected to a third country or to an international organization or to any company other than the OWNER except for reasons strictly connected to legal obligations.
8) Conservation period
Personal data will be stored for a maximum duration of 10 years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship for administrative-accounting-fiscal purposes.
Newsletter: personal data will be stored for a time appropriate to the performance of the service requested or in any case until unsubscribed.
9) Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case has the right to:
– obtain access to personal data, request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
– to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
– be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
– withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
– propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy – http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524);
10) Nature of the data and consequence of the lack of communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, it will not be possible to provide the interested party with the services and / or products required, in whole or in part. The interested party shall promptly notify the Data Controller of any changes or corrections to the personal data provided.
The provision of your personal data for sending a newsletter is optional, but the refusal to provide it will prevent you from proceeding with the service.
11) Consent to treatment
We express your consent to subscribe to the newsletter service and accept the conditions established when you have entered your email on the website http://frigonautica.it and authorized to process personal data, after sending a request for information to firstname.lastname@example.org or have followed a sales order.
12) Withdrawal of consent
Consent may always be revoked, without prejudice to the processing carried out in the period prior to the revocation. In case of violation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
13) Automated decision-making processes including profiling
The data provided will not be processed by automated decision-making processes including profiling
14) Processing methods
The data provided will be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR 679/2016 and according to the following procedures:
- a) Access to data and archives allowed only to personnel authorized by the Internal Manager
- b) Protection of data and conservation areas through appropriate and monitored measures
- c) Collection of data by direct contact of the interested party
- d) Registration and processing by computer or paper means
- e) Organization of archives in computerized and paper form
- f) Verification and modification of data following any request by the interested party
15) Contacts / Questions
At any time the user can (via e-mail email@example.com or telephone: +39.0421.325214) -exercise the rights referred to in the above European Regulations by contacting the Data Controller or using the appropriate form for the request made available by the Guarantor on www.garanteprivacy.it.
The IT systems and the software procedures put in place for the operation of this website will, as part of their normal function, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communications protocols. This information is not gathered in order to be associated with identified persons, but by its very nature it may enable the user to be identified by means of processing and association with data held by third parties. Data belonging to this category include IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code number indicating the response status provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check that it is functioning properly and the data are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to assign responsibility in the hypothetical event of computer crime resulting in damage to the site.
Cookies are fragments of text sent by the software that manages the site to the user/visitor’s personal computer. A cookie may contain such information as the user ID, that the site uses to check on pages visited. The only information of a personal nature that a cookie can contain is that provided by users themselves and it must be emphasised that no personal user data is acquired by the site and cookies are never used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies used nor any type of other systems for tracing users. Session cookies, whose information is not permanently stored in the user’s computer memory and which is deleted when the browser is closed, are only ever used to transmit session-relevant data, consisting of random numbers generated by the server, and the software usage data necessary for the site to be securely and efficiently navigated. Session cookies can avoid the need to use IT techniques that could potentially prejudice the security of users of the site and they do not allow users’ personal identification data to be acquired.
This site uses a session cookie for the purpose of memorising data for a temporary period that expires 30 minutes after navigation ceases. This site is also registered with Google Analytics for the sole purpose of gathering statistical navigation data. All the data collected are anonymous and are not used for any other purposes.